Remember the last book giveaway for Mother’s Day? Here’s what our winner received in the mail!
A little package of goodies! First we have the book (of course)
some Handmade labels from Japan.
A little book on patchwork projects, with visual diagrams teaching you the basic patchwork techniques.
And some really cute post-it notes + labels. For her child/children (since it was Mother’s day) or even for herself
So would you like to take part in the next giveaway?
I will be taking a break from my usual blogging schedule for next week since I will be on vacation, so I thought of having a book giveaway while I’m away. But I had a really hard time deciding what book to giveaway since everyone has different interests and different books they want. So I’m going to let you choose the category of books, and I will do the shopping for you! So that’s fun for both of us right?
Here are the categories :
- A : Kids (Boys and Girls)
- B : Girls (usually from 90cm up to 130/140cm)
- C : Boys only (may be substituted with Kids book if I can’t find a good one as there are not that many Boys only books)
- D : Older girls (usually from 120cm-150cm)
- E : Women
- F : Bags
So here’s what you need to do.
1. Enter the contest on Facebook. Not here. My Facebook page is http://www.facebook.com/JapaneseSewingBooks
To comment you first have to “Like” the page. I realized it was easier to keep track of entries on FB. My over-zealous anti-spam was blocking some of the legitimate entries the last time, resulting in some of you having to double comment, and I also had to wade through hundreds of spam to find the authentic entries.
2. I will be post about the giveaway on Facebook, so first you will need to “Share” the post on your own wall. by clicking on the “Share” link below the post.
3. Next, leave a comment on the post itself, stating your choice of category.
3. This contest will be open from now to June 11th 23:00 GMT. Check what time it is for you
The drawback of Facebook is that I won’t be able to block comments on Facebook at the end of the giveaway period. I will make a comment at the end of the giveaway period and any comments after that will not be eligible for the giveaway. Fair enough? I do need time to pick a winner and go shopping!
Hop on over to Facebook now to take part in the giveaway! Good Luck!