For the second year running, Japanese Sewing Books is holding the #winaboltofnaniiro competition in conjunction with Nekoneko Fabric (nekoneko.co). If you have been following us on Instagram, you would have seen the poll we conducted a few days ago asking you to choose your favorite designs out of this years new designs. And this was by far the clear winner!
This collection is called Saison which is the French word for Seasons and this is what Naomi Ito says about the design (source : naniiro.jp)
Traces of the watercolors’ deliberately dramatic bleeding, strokes and brush marks
Make a print, and piece together as a part of a collage
I finished this piece based on the long and widely held conception that art on textile is “print work”
The four seasons have become four types of weather, four feelings and four flows of time, which express different color schemes
This design comes only in thick linen substrate and as part of the giveaway, you are free to choose your own colorway for the giveaway! On top of that, I will be giving away one copy of the book Atelier to nani IRO’s Sewing closet to the winner as well!
A full bolt of nani IRO linen is approximately 9m, that’s a total value of USD250!
Here’s how to enter.
This giveaway will be held on Instagram only.
Here’s how to enter. Go to the Giveaway post on Instagram
- Follow @japanesesewingbooks on Instagram
- Hop on over to Nekoneko.co’s Instagram page and follow @nekonekofabric on Instagram
- Comment on the giveaway post on either of our accounts (Japanesesewingbooks / NekonekoFabric and tell us which colorway you would like to win!
- Tag at least 3 friends in the comments below the giveaway posts, whom you think will love to take part in this giveaway. One tag per comment please! The more friends you tag, the more chances you have to win!
!For extra chances of winning!
- Post a photo on your own Instagram account with one OR more of the following, with the hashtag #winaboltofnaniiro. Every post with a valid hashtag gives you one extra chance of winning!
– your nani IRO makes
– your nani IRO stash
– or repost the giveaway banner image from my giveaway post.
IMPORTANT! We will only be able to view your entry if your account is set to Public and you have added the hashtag – #winaboltofnaniiro so don’t forget to do so!
- Spend $50 at nekoneko.co (during the qualifying period of the giveaway as stated below) – every $50 gives you 1 extra chance of winning. e.g. if you spend $150 you can 3 extra chances
This giveaway is open worldwide and ends 23rd March (Saturday) 0900hrs Singapore time (UTC +8) The more photos you submit, the greater your chances of winning! One very lucky winner will be picked randomly out of all the entries and announced the following Monday (25th March)
Can’t wait to see all your nani IRO makes and fabric stash. Have fun and good luck!