This is a translation request for a pocket dress, requested by Janene, from a book that I almost forgot I had!
ISBN : 978-4529047678
Pocket Dress on Page 12
1. Fold over the top edge of the central panel fabric, sew a casing and insert elastic band.
2, Make side pockets on side panel fabrics, sew top and bottom side panel fabrics together.
3. Place back bodice and front side panel fabrics right sides together, sew shoulder seams. Overlock/zigzag both layers of seam allowances together and press the seam allowance towards the back bodice.
4. Place front side panels and centre panel right sides together, sew together and neaten edges all around, through the neckline, with bias fabric.
5. Sew side seams, overlock both layers of seam allowances together and press towards the back.
6. Finish armholes with bias fabric.
7. Sew a double fold hem to finish the hemline.
Happy Sewing Janene!