The arrival of Spring means… more sewing books! Lots of temptation (at least for me). Click on the images to see more book details like ISBN number and preview pictures.
1. Easy sewing for your angel
The cover shows a little girl but it looks like there are little boy patterns too. For 80-110cm sizes.
2. Dresses made of Printed Textiles Loved all over the World
4. Pleasant Clothes My Style
5. Katachi no Fuku (Clothes made by shapes?)
Tops, Tunics, Dresses, Poncho, Handbags, Bags, Skirts
6. YOKO SAITO Casual Wear & Bags
7. New book by Quoi?Quoi? Sewing book – Stone and Dress?
For sizes S,M,L,2L,3L
and the periodicals
8. Cotton Friend Spring 2015 Vol. 54
Some of the highlights – Small goods made with flower motifs, Linen Spring wear, My Spring Aprons, Washer Canvas Bags
9. Cotton Time March Edition
Free flora fabric (see top left), The best Spring Flower prints handmade crafts, Spring bags, Everyone’s favourite fabric- Cute small goods from Liberty print fabrics, Back to school sets.
10. Sewing & Crochet vol. 3
More sewing using flower prints! Motif Crochet Patterns, back to school goods and kids bag
11. Mrs Style Book Spring 2015
Spring’s Fashionable Plan, elegant dresses and suits etc…
Which one is your favourite? I am particularly tempted by the Dresses from Textiles around the world. Love the dress forms in the book. Dresses made by shapes is also rather intriguing. What would you buy?