Remember my raves about the new nani IRO cotton sateen last month? Well, we have a treat for you!
Our very generous friends from ElizabethLittle.co is sponsoring a nani IRO fabric giveaway, and the fabric to be won is none other than the smooth, drape-y cotton sateen I was talking about.
Click here for more detailed images of this fabric listed on Elizabeth Little’s online store
image © ATELIER to nani IRO by KOKKA co.ltd & Naomi Ito
It was hard to capture the details on photo but the white birds on the fabric have a pearl glossy sheen to it. It’s really beautiful in real life!
For the giveaway, ElizabethLittle.co will be giving away 2m of this gorgeous fabric, perfect for making a dress. By the way, the dress I made with the same cotton sateen in the earlier blog post? Was made only with about 1.2m of the fabric.
This giveaway will be different from the previous giveaways where you have to comment only. This time, we want to see what you have made with nani IRO fabrics, or if you are still stashing them for that special occasion, let us have a peek at your stash too! Since we are going to share pictures, this giveaway will be held on Instagram only.
Here’s how to enter. Go to the Giveaway post on Instagram
- Like the Giveaway post on Instagram and Follow @japanesesewingbooks on Instagram
- Hop on over to ElizabethLittle.co’s Instagram page and follow @elizabethlittleco
- Post a photo on your own Instagram account with one OR more of the following :
– your nani IRO makes (and hashtag #naniiromakes – two chances for each post)
– your nani IRO stash (and hashtag #naniirogiveaway)
– or repost the giveaway banner image from my giveaway post (and hashtag #naniirogiveaway)
IMPORTANT! We will only be able to find your entry if you add the correct hashtags so don’t forget to do so!
- Tag at least 3 friends in the comments below the giveaway post (on Instagram), whom you think will love to take part in this giveaway. One tag per comment please! The more friends you tag, the more chances you have to win!
As you can see, posting a photo of your #naniiromakes will give you an extra chance to win, because we really want to see what you make with this lovely fabric!
This giveaway is open worldwide and ends 12th May 10pm Singapore time (UTC +8) That’s two whole weeks to give you more time to upload your photos. The more photos you submit, the greater your chances of winning! The lucky Winner will be announced on the following Monday.
Can’t wait to see all your nani IRO makes and fabric stash. Have fun and good luck!
This Giveaway has ended. Thank you for your participation!